The Co-op’s reception staff are here to help you if you need an appointment for a health practitioner or for any general enquiries
To make an appointment at 2 Home Rd Newport call 9391 2222.
To make an appointment at 19 Vernon St Sth Kingsville call 9391 6777.
- Appointments are required to see all practitioners. Appointments are at 15 minute intervals, longer appointments are available. It is important that you book a long appointment if you have either a complex problem or more than one problem to discuss.
- Walk in appointments may be accommodated, however patients with appointments will be given priority.
- Test results and medical issues need to be discussed with your doctor. Please note it is our policy not to disclose test results over the phone, please make an appointment to see your doctor.
- Direct telephone contact with doctors is difficult during consultation times. If the Doctor is with a patient when you call, a message will be passed through on your behalf. Doctors will always take the call in the case of an emergency.
- Receptionists often have other calls on hold or people waiting at reception and need to deal with phone calls as quickly as possible.
- Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Sat: 8:30am - 12:30pm (South Kingsville only)
- Closed public holidays
- Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 12:30pm